Thursday, August 8, 2013

Whoa


So summer has come and gone and I'm left exhausted.  But that's ok because I have two beautiful kids to whom I can credit my exhaustion too.  If I wasn't chasing after Landon I was up at 2 am with Miss Mya.  Some how our sweet girl is almost three months old and that means Pat and I are headed back to work.  Pat officially starts tomorrow and I start Monday.  I'm sad that our everyday family days have come to an end but every new school year brings on new excitement and a fresh start.  I've been working my booty off in my classroom and its almost ready for my students.  I changed my whole room this year and I'm very excited about it.  Ill share pictures soon.  Summer just flew by and all I can say is "whoa"!   Here's a few recent pictures of L and M!







1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed this post. They are ADORABLE!! We have to get together soon. Love ya! -- Nicole

    ReplyDelete