Saturday, September 22, 2012

Cousins

Last night the whole family headed to St. Mary's High School for the football game. My dad has announced the games at St. Mary's for many years. We had the alumni room reserved and had a huge pizza party and we celebrated my niece, Isabel's birthday. The kids had a fabulous time. With it being a birthday party my sis in law brought balloons. Green and white balloons (St. Mary's colors). She also brought one pink balloon for Paige. So sweet of her to always be thinking of our angel. At the end of the night after a dragon victory we snapped a picture of ALL the cousins, even Paige. This picture just makes my heart melt because you'll notice Landon going after the pink balloon! I can only imagine if Paige was here... Landon would love holding on to his big sister!

1 comment: