Monday, November 19, 2012

#3

There's not much to say,
but BABY #3 IS ON THE WAY!!!
 
Pat and I are so thrilled to announce that baby Steinhoff #3 will be here in May 2013!!!
We couldn't be more excited to be expanding our family and we know once again, our sweet Paige, is watching over all of us even the sweet peanut growing inside me.
 
I am now 13 weeks along and found out today that we will get to find out if Baby 3 is a he or she on December 17th!  What an amazing Christmas gift!!!
 
Here is Landon's reaction to the news....
 

I'm going to be a BIG brother!!!

5 comments:

  1. So excited! Landon will be such a great big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for another niece or nephew! Dec 17 is going to be here before we know it!! YEAH!! So glad I get to enjoy someone else's babies!!! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Steinhoff family!!! What wonderful news! It's almost time for the annual Christmas meet up! :) Hope we can get together soon... It's been too long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you all:-) What a blessing! Congratulations:-)

    Janique

    ReplyDelete