Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Month of Angels

October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance month.  It's the month we remember our sweet angels that left us way too soon!  Believe me we don't need a month to remember our Paige but it is nice to have a month where the rest of the world remembers our sweet girl!  The 15th is the official day of remembrance.  At 7:00 pm we light candles so that across the world lights can be seen in heaven!  This year Pat and I will attend a service with our support group.  I'm looking forward for the chance for all of our attention to be focused on Paige.  My heart needs it!  Then on the 19th we will participate in the Walk for Remembrance in honor of Paige!  I love that our families put aside their busy schedules for our little girl!  It means the world to us and does wonders in healing our hearts.  I can't believe we will have two kids in our stroller this year at the walk!  How far we have come in three years!  This is our third walk... The first year it was just Pat and I, the second year we had Landon and now this year we are so blessed to have both Landon and Mya!  Paige definitely played a big part in that!  If you have an extra minute this month... Send a kiss Paige's way... Believe me she'll send one right back!

1 comment:

  1. Emily were just talking about this today. We hadn't heard if you were doing it this year. We thought maybe you were keeping with just family. We will always remember sweet Paige. :)

    ReplyDelete