Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Landon's 2nd Birthday

Landon turned two on December 9th.  I can't believe I have a 2 year old!  Actually, I have two.  Landon and Paige are Irish twins being born just 11 months apart. On Saturday, after Breakfast with Santa we had Landon's birthday party.  It was a basketball themed party, but we ended up watching a lot of football with Mizzou playing for the SEC championship.  All of his cousins came over and he was in heaven!  He kept saying "it my birthday mommy"!  I just loved watching him open his gifts and seeing the expression on his face.  When he realized that he got to keep all the new toys he was so excited!  We've been playing non-stop ever since.  I can't believe that my baby boy is a big two year old.  Landon, you will never understand how much you have healed your daddy and I.  You are such a fun-loving and happy little boy.  You love your little sister more than anything and I love that you talk about your big sister and pray for her every night (even if you don't quite understand, one day you will know how special she is).  Daddy and I love watching you grow and are simply amazed by you!  We love you little man!   Happy 2nd Birthday!  Here are pictures from the fun day!

 
Here's the mini-man cave made in our garage!  These boys
crack me up.  All relaxing with a snack and drink.  Eyes glued
to the TV.  Typical boys!  :)

 
Excited about his birthday cake!

 
Looking a little confused... wondering why everyone
is singing to him.

 
"This cake stuff is good!"






No comments:

Post a Comment