Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Paige's 3rd Birthday

My angel turns 3 today.  Instead of my arms she spends this day in the arms of Jesus.  A hard one to swallow but I know she is wonderful hands.  You would think this day would get easier each year, but it only gets harder.  As we experience life with Landon and Mya we start to realize how much we missed out on with Paige.  It never seems fair and I still don't want to accept it, but it's life and I think I'm going to have to.  We talk about our sweet girl with her siblings every day.  Landon prays to his big sister every night and asks Jesus to give her a kiss.  It's the sweetest thing.  Myas face lights up when we say Paige's name as if she understands.  Our children know their big sister I am sure of that.  Today we spent time as a family.  We visited Paige's gravesite, we had a balloon release, we sang Happy Birthday a trillion times, we had yummy pizza for dinner and ended the night with an ice cream celebration.  I bet Paige's ice cream sundae in heaven was delicious!  I cherish the time we spend as a family especially honoring our oldest child.

Paige Jordan,

We love you sweet girl!  We know you watch over us every single day and protect your younger brother and sister.  You continue to impact our lives in so many ways and we live to make you proud.  We hope your birthday in heaven is magical and you celebrate with a big chocolate cake and ice cream.  We love you baby!  Happy 3rd birthday!!!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

Paige's birthday in pictures:

We started the morning off with a visit to Paige's gravesite and taking her a birthday balloon!


Mya had a little talk with her sister... She just babbled away...

We sent balloons to Heaven for Paige...



Landon and Mya gave their big sister a kiss..



We ended our night with ice cream to celebrate Paige's big day..


and Landon thought it was pretty great!

Happy birthday Paige!





4 comments:

  1. You have touched my heart with the pictures and the "and the soft words to our special angel".
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much. Your courage, faith, love, and endurance are inspiring to me. Thank you for your example of grace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish to express my thanks to this writer for rescuing me from this type of condition. Just after researching throughout the internet and meeting methods which were not beneficial, I believed my life was done. Being alive without the approaches to the problems you have solved by way of this write-up is a critical case, and the ones which may have in a wrong way damaged my career if I had not encountered your web blog. Your own personal natural talent and kindness in taking care of the whole thing was vital. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't encountered such a solution like this. I can also now look forward to my future. Thanks so much for your impressive and sensible help. I won't be reluctant to endorse your web sites to anybody who would like guidance on this issue. Buy Sex Toys Online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really liking this open space birthday party celebrations. Heard a lot about Venues in NYC and they also have garden area set ups and scenic locations. I think booking one of them for our graduation party will be liked by all. Catering and baking part will be done easily as I know many of them. Will discuss with all friends before finalizing everything.

    ReplyDelete