Saturday, December 22, 2018

You've Been Paige'd 2019

We are gearing up for our angel's 8th birthday and that means "You've Been Paige'd 2019"!  We were amazed by the out pour of love and support last year and can't wait to see how far the Paige'd Acts of Kindness will go in 2019!  We love when Paige's memory reaches other states, countries, continents, etc...  The sky is the limit when it comes to our Paige!  Thank you for participating, loving our girl, sharing her story, and making sure she is never forgotten.  It means the world to us!  If YOU HAVE BEEN PAIGE'd, please share in the comments and let us know how our Paige has touched you!   Then....pass it on! :)

Much Love,
Marissa

style="border:0;" align="right" src="" />

2 comments:

  1. I work at Bowlero in St. Peter’s and I just got Paige’d. This was the light I needed in my life and the bit of positivity I needed to get me through this long shift! Fly high Paige, you are so loved and are spreading so much kindness in more ways than imaginable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got paiged at Starbucks in affton!! I was so shocked and appreciative!! May her great white light contiue to shine!!!

    ReplyDelete