Thursday, January 2, 2020

You've Been Paige'd 2020

Thank you to our family and friends for helping us keep our Sweet Paige's memory alive by doing acts of kindness.  Paige would be 9 years old today if she was still with us and I know she is looking down smiling as she watches all the love being passed around in her memory.

Have you been Paige'd?  We would love to hear how the act of kindness touched you!  Please leave a comment below and share your story.

From the bottom of our hearts... THANK YOU!!!!
If you would like to read more about Paige's story click this link https://paigesparadise.blogspot.com/2011/01/paiges-story.html.  Thank you for being part of our healing journey.

style="border:0;" align="right" src="" />

3 comments:

  1. While spending time bowling as a family today, we were Paige’d. We feel blessed to have received this act of kindness and feel that this is such a special way to honor Your little girl! Thank you for sharing her memory with us and we promise to pass it on in some way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was walking to my car this morning to head to my shift at the hospital and I found this! It’s amazing how you keep honoring your daughter year after year. I’m so glad to be apart of that and I will definitely remember her. Thank you for giving me a reason to smile this morning, I’m sure your daughter is looking down on her family with a big smile as well. Have a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for blessing me with extra on Paige's behalf. Has it occured to you that Paige is special to heaven also? As I delivered Panera tonight,I asked Jesus to help her share in what he does through our efforts as Delivery drivers. Things went so smooth and normal issues disapeared with an uptick in orders. I also thought about your baby that one day you will come home to. Thank you for the opportunity to know your story and share in Paiges blessing.

    ReplyDelete