Monday, February 13, 2012

Busy Weekend and Doctor Visit

We've been busy!  The past few days have been filled with lots of fun times of visiting with friends and family.  Uncle Eddie came into town last Tuesday and we've been on the go ever since.  On Wednesday we met up with much of our family at St. Raymond's downtown for a yummy Lebanese lunch.  Here is Landon all ready for lunch.




 On Thursday we had a visit from our Parents as Teachers lady in the morning.  Landon has hit all of his 2 month milestones and working towards those 3 month milestones. After PAT we headed down to south county to hang out with cousins Cole and Kaitlyn for a little while.  Here is a picture of Landon and Cole while Kate was taking her nap.


Thursday night we went over to my friend Colleen's house to visit with many of my sorority sisters from college.  Many of us have had children in the past few years.  It was so fun to get all the kids together.  I don't get to see these girls as often as I would like... I hope our get togethers start happening more often!  Here is a picture of all the kids (a few of our little friends were missing and there are a few more on the way).


Friday we headed back down to south county for a visit with family.  Saturday was a big day for Landon's cousins and buddies, Nick and Gabe.  They were baptized Saturday evening.  Here is a picture of Landon in his finest clothes for his cousins baptism and party.

Then on Sunday was Grandma's birthday.  So we headed to Uncle Evan's and Aunt Maria's for a birthday celebration.  Uncle Eddie felt brave and held all three of his newest nephews.... too cute!  Look how gigantic Landon looks next to his baby cousins (they are 6 weeks younger).


We also took a few family pictures, but I didn't have my camera.  I'll post those once I get them from my sister (hint, hint Maria please send them to me).  :)

Today, Landon had his 2 month check-up at the pediatrician.  Poor little man had to get two shots and one vaccine in liquid form.  He was a real trooper and just cried for a quick second.  Broke my heart!  I think I had more tears than Landon.  Here is a picture of my sweet boy all bundled up to head to the doctors office.


Landon's 2 month stats:

Height:  23 inches (65th percentile)
Weight: 11 pounds (40th percentile)

Our little man is getting so big! Just more for us to love!

1 comment:

  1. It's so fun to see these pictures of Landon. I really enjoy watching him grow and can't wait to meet him face to face. He is adorable! Thanks for sharing these precious moments with us.

    ReplyDelete