Thursday, February 2, 2012

Who Would of Thought?

Who would of thought that in late January/ early February we would have such gorgeous weather? Who would of thought that in mid-winter I would be able to take my 7 week old outside and take walks? This weather is seriously amazing! I'm loving it! Where did it come from? Call me crazy, but I think I have a pretty good hunch as to who is behind this mild winter. You better believe it...my sweet baby girl! Paige knows how stir crazy her mom can get and she knows I would go insane staying inside all day so she sent us these warm temps and sunshine. Landon and I have really enjoyed being outside the past few days. (well Landon may have slept through our walks. See below) Please warm temperatures don't go away!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! And yes, thank you sweet Paige, for this amazing weather!!!
    Love,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete