Sunday, February 5, 2012

Somebody Pinch Me

Somebody pinch me.... the very thought that runs through my mind about a trillion times a day.  I can't look at my sweet boy and not help but to think that this is all a wonderful dream.  A year ago I felt as though I was living a nightmare and now a beautiful dream.  Every night I sit in the nursery and rock Landon before he goes to bed.  I never get tired of staring at his innocent face and just think about how very blessed I am.  Yes, I did live a nightmare last year.  Yes, I miss my daughter more than words could ever say.  Yes, my heart will be broken forever.  But.. yes, my hope has been restored.  Yes, I am now a mommy with a baby in my arms.  Yes, I have living proof that God is good.  Somebody pinch me!

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I understand completely. So happy for you.

    Sincerely,
    Kristen Fleschman

    ReplyDelete