Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Anderson Michael Neiman

Very early this morning my sister, Marcia, and her husband, Mike, welcomed their second son into this world! Anderson was born at 2:38 this morning weighing 7 lbs. and measuring 20 inches long. Landon and I went to meet his new buddy tonight! He is just as sweet as sweet can be! We love you so much Anderson! Landon really is excited about his new buddy even though his picture with him doesn't exactly show it! :).

PS-- When did my baby boy get so big?  He looks HUGE compared to his little cousin. 

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute, what a blessing. I wanted to invite you to a weekly bereaved mommy link up. You do not have to write a special post just link your home page. It is every Tuesday but you can link all week. I love your blog background I almost choose this one also :)

    ReplyDelete