Sunday, April 1, 2012

A visit with the Bunny

Let me apologize for my lack of blogging lately! My first week back to work was exhausting and any time not at work was spent with the two boys in my life! :). I hope I get adjusted to this new schedule soon and back to more regular posts!

Yesterday, I took Landon to see the Easter Bunny! He loved it! He sat on the big rabbits lap and had the cutest grin on his face! Too funny! I hope he always loves the Easter Bunny, but after watching many toddlers cling to their parents yesterday I have a feeling next year might not be as easy to get a picture!

Here is Landon's first visit with the furry, white guy!

2 comments:

  1. Great picture!! He is such a cutie. BTW... I have no clue what other toddlers you could be talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO CUTE! Enjoy it while it lasts! We do not have any pictures of Jameson with the bunny because Santa went so horribly this year!

    ReplyDelete