Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day 2012

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there, especially my mom, my mother-in-law, sisters, sisters-in-law, grandmothers, aunts, cousins and friends!  Today has been very bitter-sweet. It felt so wonderful to wake up to my precious boy, however, only one arm was full.  The other arm remained empty and a piece of my heart still has a rather large hole in it.  Paige's absence was definitely felt today, but I have so much comfort in knowing that she is watching over my whole family! 

We went and visited Paige's place in the garden today.  What a gorgeous day!  I know Paige had something to do with that bright sunshine today!  Here are a few pictures from our time with Paige.

How I love having my whole family together in one place.  It just hurts so bad having to leave her behind.  I know she is always with us, but having to get in the car without her is so hard.

Me and both of my kiddos!

Landon saying "hi" to his big sister.

Giving Paige kisses.

Just chillin' with his big sis!




2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Marissa! I thought of you a lot today. I am glad that you got to spend the day with both of your kids. Landon is so lucky to have Paige as his big sister, and I know she watches over all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last picture, so sweet. I hope your day was blessed. Happy Mother's day! I am saying a prayer for you now

    ReplyDelete