Thursday, May 24, 2012

School's Out for Summer

Yay!  What an amazing feeling!  So very happy.  I do love my job, however, about this time every year I just need a break.  When August rolls around I will be rested and rejuvinated and ready to teach again!  But for the time being I'm hanging with my boys.  Woo hoo!  Yesterday was my first official day of summer break and the three of us just hung out around the house.  Landon and I took a quick trip to the park to hit up the baby swing.  He loves it!  Sadly, our little man is now feeling a little under the weather and we
are making a trip to the pediatrician a little later today.  Keeping my fingers crossed it's just the common cold and nothing more.  We shall see...  Last night was rough and I just want to get him checked out before this long weekend.  I hope everyone is having a great week!  Here are a few pictures from this past week!



1 comment:

  1. What a sweet boy!! We're excited to hang out with you all summer!!! :)

    ReplyDelete