Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bright Heaven

Last night at 7:00 pm I'm positive that heaven was bright and shining from all the gorgeous candles lit here on earth for all the beautiful babies who lived a life that was way too short.  Thank you so much to all of my family and friends that lit candles in memory of our Paige.  We are so very thankful that you are helping us keep her memory alive!  Here are the pictures of all the candles lit for Miss Paige...


Here is the little shrine we set up for Paige here at our house.  We lit two candles at our house, one for Paige and the other for several very sweet babies in our lives that we lost way too soon!

 
Here are the candles my parents lit in honor of Paige and other grand babies lost to miscarriage.
This is an infinity candle and I just love how it's light is endless.  Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!



Here is the candle lit at Pat's parents house.  This candle sits on their fireplace.  I love that they chose this candle to light because it symbolizes that Paige is always a part of their home.  Thanks Mimi and Pops!


These two cuties are my niece and nephew, Cole and Kate.  They are holding two candles that they lit.  One is in memory of Paige and the other is for their sweet sibling, Christian, who sadly we never got to meet on this side of heaven.  We all look forward to the day we meet him/her in heaven!  Thank you Evan, Maria, Cole and Kate!
 
 
 
 This handsome little fellow is my nephew, Connor.  He got a little confused and thought they lit a candle for Paige's birthday.  :)  What a sweetheart.  I think he may have even sang Happy Birthday to her.  Love him!  Thanks, Mike, Marcia, Connor and Anderson!
 
 
This candle was lit by my brother and sister in law and their 6 kids.  I love this picture because right behind the camera is a photo of all the grandchildren, including a pink balloon for Paige.  My sister in law, Michelle, is very good about always including Paige in birthday parties.  She even included Paige's funeral card in the picture!  What a precious little face!  Thank you Bill, Michelle, Emily, Christopher, Anthony, Izzy, Gabe and Nick!
 
 
This candle was lit by a dear friend and coworker, Kristy.  If you look real close you can see the word "inspire" in the background.  Paige inspired so many in so many ways in a very short period of time.  Thank you Kristy!



This candle was lit by my good friend, Nicole.  Nicole has been a rock in my healing process and I am always so touched at the many ways she goes out of her way to remember our little girl.  Nicole often takes her own little girls to visit Paige in the garden.  So grateful!  Thanks Nicole!



This candle was lit by a sweet friend and co-worker and a fellow angel mommy.  My friend, Tabby, lit this candle with two wicks in memory of Paige and her sweet little boy, Landon.  I just know that Paige and Landon are such good friends in heaven.  Thanks Tabby!
 
 
 
I was helping Pat with something and we working on the computer.  When we turned around this is what we saw....
 
How this sweet boy loves his big sister!


Thank you so much for lighting all of these candles!  This makes my heart so happy!









No comments:

Post a Comment