Tuesday, January 1, 2013

An Angel Birthday

Today our precious angel, Paige, would turn 2! I can't believe that two full years have passed since I last held my beautiful daughter. My arms fall weak just from the thought. I can't describe the pain in my heart today that I'm not having a princess party or decorating my house in Hello Kitty. I want to go through the terrible two's with my sweet girl but I can't. Jesus has that task. A child has to be the most difficult thing to give up, but knowing that Paige is spending her birthday with Jesus gives me great comfort. I'm sure her birthday party in heaven is way better than any party I could throw here on earth. But I sure would of loved the chance to try to beat it!

They say time heals all pain, but today the pain feels stronger than ever. As I watch our sweet boy grow I realize more and more how much I'm missing out on with Paige. It's hard to swallow and even harder to accept, but its our reality... Today we will celebrate our sweet angel with family as we throw our 2nd Paige-a-Palooza! There won't be candles to blow out but her baby brother and all 14 of her cousins will release balloons to her today! I sure hope they get to heaven in time for her party!

Paige Jordan,
We love you sweet girl. Mommy and daddy miss you more than we ever knew possible! You wouldn't believe the lives you have touched in just two years. You're amazing sweet girl! Our lives will never be the same but we hope that we can carry on with your spirit within us. We want everyone to know about our amazing daughter! We love you with all our hearts! I know your looking beautiful in your birthday dress today! Oh how I wish I could see you! Happy birthday sweetheart!

Love you!
Mommy


Our amazing angel, Paige Jordan...



 


 
 
Oh, how I never get tired of looking at this sweet face!  Love you baby girl!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you today! That you are comforted, loved and supported. You are a wonderful mommy to Paige!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you! She's so precious.

    ReplyDelete