Friday, July 20, 2012

One Year Ago

One year ago today my mom and I (Pat was out of town) walked into Missouri Baptist Hospital to have a level 2 ultrasound.  A few days prior my doctor had done our 20 week ultrasound with Landon.  We found out that we were having a boy, but then were told that something could possibly be wrong with his heart.  After losing Paige the thought of losing a second child was unbearable and I just couldn't handle all the emotions I was feeling.  I remember pleading with God and asking him to make our sweet boy be ok.  Thankfully by His graces our baby boy and his heart were just fine!!!  We left that office that day praising Jesus and we haven't stopped yet!  I am so thankful for our precious Landon and all the love and joy he brings to our lives.  Today, a year later I am so thankful that I can snuggle our healthy baby boy!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment