Thursday, July 26, 2012

Paige in Hawaii

My friend Jenni and her family went to Hawaii this summer and while they were there they saw some memorials made on the rocks near the ocean. They were so sweet and made one for our Paige! It is absolutely beautiful and I know Paige loves it! I can't tell you how happy it makes me to know that even a year and a half later our Paige is not forgotten! Thank you Waggoners!!! I love that their 2 little girls helped make this for Paige. My heart smiles just by looking at this picture!

1 comment:

  1. How very sweet! I am sure Paige loves her Hawaiian memorial. Not every one and half year old gets to go to Hawaii! I am almost 30, and I haven't! She will NEVER be forgotten! She lives in everyone who has ever been blessed enough to meet your family!

    ReplyDelete