Friday, July 27, 2012

Too Pooped to Pop

Landon has a ton of energy.  He will play and crawl around until his tank is on empty.  And then he is done!  I mean hit the wall, fall over, done!  He cracks me up!  He goes full steam ahead and then just stops and goes to sleep. 

Yesterday he was playing so hard and just refused to take a nap.  I had tried for almost a half hour to get him to go down and he just refused.  I finally agve up and let him play some more.  Not 30 seconds later I turned around and found him like this...

He literally just fell over and went to sleep.

Last week one morning the same thing had happened.  I could tell he was exhausted, so I tried putting him down for a nap.  I put him in his crib, he rolled over, sat straight up and started crying.  Before I could turn around and make the two steps back to the crib he just leaned over and fell asleep.



Landon usually takes his last bottle around 7 pm each night. We then play for a few more minutes, read some books, sing some songs and then he goes to bed. Well on a few occasions we didn't quite get to the books or songs. He was out for the count before he ever finished his bottle.  Tired guy!!!




Finally, on a slightly different note... I posted earlier this week that Landon has started crawling.  Well I don't think he has stopped crawling and climbing since Sunday!  The little man just does NOT stop!  He loves cords, outlets and vents.  He has even already discovered how to get the vent plate off of the floor vents.  Needless to say, Pat and I have been following him around and doing our best to baby proof our house so Landon doesn't get into anything he's not supposed to.  Well, yesterday I walked into the kitchen to put a dish in the sink.  I was out of the room for 10 seconds at the most.  I came back and caught Landon like this....


BUSTED!!!!


He looks scared in this picture, but he just sat down and started laughing.  We are in for it!  I love this little man so much!!!!!  I praise Jesus for him everyday!





1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to be reunited with him in three weeks! He has changed so much and will be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete