Saturday, August 4, 2012

40 Years

Today my parents celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary.  40 years!!!  That's a long time!  The whole family (minus my brother, Eddie, who lives in Atlanta) went to mass and breakfast this morning to celebrate this happy occassion.  We were quite the crowd... 21 to be exact!  We had a nice time celebrating with my parents.  Words can't describe what I have learned from my mom and dad and their marriage.  Other than my grandparents, I have never seen two people so devoted to eachother.  They have shown us kids what true love is and how marriage works.  Not only did we all take marriage class from either my mom or dad in high school but we have witnessed their love first hand.  My hope is that Patrick and I have a marriage as happy and blessed as my parents.  One that is filled with love, faith, honesty and trust!  Happy Anniversary mom and dad!  We love you!







No comments:

Post a Comment