Friday, August 31, 2012

Share Walk 2012

Family & Friends,

I have totally slacked on this year's Share walk.  The date of the walk is October 20 at 10:00 am at Creve Coeur Park, Sailboat Cove.  Share is the organization in which Pat and I have attended support groups and have met many other bereaved parents.  Without this wonderful organization I don't think I would be where I am today in my grieving process.  They were such a rock for both Pat and I in our healing process and they continue to be!  Again this year we have a team walking in honor of our sweet Paige.  We would love for you all to join us in this walk and help support Share so that they can continue to support parents who lose precious babies.
You must register by September 7 at 4:00pm in order to gaurantee your t-shirt size.  Registration is $25 and includes a t-shirt.  Simply go to www.nationalshare.org/2012alk.html and register online.  (They did get rid of the online registration fee they had last year)!  If you have troubles, simply google or search National Share Office.  This should get you to the right spot!

Below is some information you will need when registering:

I WALK FOR:
Paige Jordan Steinhoff

I WALK:
with a team

TEAM NAME:
Paige's Posse

TEAM CAPTAIN:
Marissa Steinhoff

MERCHANDISE PICK UP:
St. Joseph Health Center Saturday, September 29
(I will pick up t-shirts for the entire team)!

If you are able to attend, please let me know so I know how many t-shirts I am picking up and I can assure that our order is accurate! You can leave a comment on this post or e-mail me at marissag7@hotmail.com.  In the subject please write Share walk!

Thank you so much for your continued love and support!!!

Love,
Patrick, Marissa & Landon






1 comment:

  1. I just registered. Audrey, Luci and I wouldn't miss it. I know Emily and Jen are registering too. Jen won't be able to walk that day but she wants to support you as well. :)

    I set it for St. Joes.

    ReplyDelete