Sunday, August 12, 2012

Back to School

Seriously?  Already?  I feel like just yesterday it was mid-June and I still had 8 weeks of summer vacation!  Well there is no denying that tomorrow officially starts my school year.  We don't have kids until Wednesday but two long days of meeting Monday and Tuesday.  My room is ready and I'm planned for the first week.. so I think I'm in pretty good shape.  There is always something exciting about the start of a new year... meeting new students, seeing my co-workers again and just the thrill of what the year will hold.  This year I do have that excitement in me, however, if someone called and said the school year was postponed a few weeks... I would gladly spend a few more days with my little man!  It's going to be hard to leave him tomorrow... we have our daily routine down pretty well and he is at such a fun age.  It's a blessing to know he will be in great hands while I'm at school, but I'm still a little sad.  Who wouldn't miss this sweet face...

No comments:

Post a Comment