Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm constantly thinking about Paige.  I think about what it would be like if she was here, how it would feel to rock her to sleep at night, what cute new things she would be doing and what sweet little sounds she would make.  I don't think these thoughts will ever go away.  I believe that I will always wonder what it would be like if Paige were here.  Yes, sometimes I get very sad and upset but mostly thinking about Paige warms my heart.  She is my daughter and I love her more than words can say.  Please know that when you see me or Pat it's ok to talk about Paige.  Like I said, she is all we think about so please ask us about her. Don't be scared or nervous to bring her up.  If we cry, it's ok.  Crying is part of the healing process and we will be healing for a very long time.  She existed on this earth for two and a half beautiful days and now she is watching over all of us from Heaven. 

Thank you for all of your sweet comments and encouraging words.  You have no idea how much they help!

                            
I miss you so much Paige!  You will live forever in my heart!

8 comments:

  1. We miss her so much too; we think about the three of you all day, every day. Much love, Nick & Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa,
    Thank you again for sharing such beautiful pictures of sweet Paige as well as pictures of you and Pat with her! Your strength continues to amaze me and I admire you for sharing such private and raw emotion. I am here if you ever need anything...EVER!! :)
    Miss you and love ya!
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love talking to you about Paige. I love hearing about her beautiful life. I can't imagine how hard this is for you and Pat. Know that I haven't stopped praying for you both. What can I say except that I love you guys!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss her lots. I too think about what it would be like if she was here. What my little brother would look like carrying the car seat into Mimi and Papa's house or changing a diaper. I can't even count how many times a day I glance at Paige's prayer card on my cubicle wall. It brings a bit of sadness at first, but its amazing how it can lift my spirits at the same time. So happy to have her picture hanging up next to her cousins. Love You Guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think about all of you each day. I think about how you should be coming up to school to show off Paige and sharing stories with us about the cute new things she does each day. We will all remember her always. I am so grateful that we were able to meet her. I am here to listen any time you want to talk about Paige. Love you:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think about you and Paige and Pat throughout each day. Thank you for sharing, Paige has touched so many lives. You continue to be in my prayers. You are an amazing person and your strength is encouraging.
    Rachel Finklang

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are thinking about you and Pat every day and sharing Paige's story with many people. Your precious angel has touched so many people's lives. your cousin,
    Sandy and Karl

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so beautiful! I'm glad that you are sharing your story. It is quite touching!

    Lindsay Weibye

    ReplyDelete