Monday, June 18, 2012

2 Posts in 1

1... Today Landon had his official 6 month check up at the pediatrician office.  He did great and was such a trooper getting 3 shots!:(  Poor boy!  I held back the tears.  Here are our little man's official stats... 
      Weight:  15 lbs., 10 oz.       15%
       Height:  27 in.                     60%

We have one long and lean little boy!  Just love him so much!

2...  Pat and I had our 2 year wedding anniversary last week on June 12th.  I kept meaning to post about it and well, time just sort of got away from me... so better late than never.  We spent the day together getting Landon's 6 month pictures taken and doing some shopping (I know, so romantic)!  Ha!  In the evening Pat had open gym (did I ever mention that he got the head coach job for Varsity basketball!  well, he did...so proud of him!) and I went to my support group (with other parents who have lost sweet babies).  So, not the anniversary we anticipated but we are loving life together and the family God has given us!  Although, Pat and I have only been married for 2 years we've been together for almost 9 years!  Crazy!  We've been through a lot together and I wouldn't want to have anyone else by my side!  Happy anniversary Patrick!  I love you more and more everyday!

Here we are on our wedding day!
June 12, 2010






1 comment: