Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Urg!!!

Dear Inconsiderate Surgeon,

   I'm not sure if you have ever had cancer before but your pateients have!  Do you have any idea how incredibly upsetting it is to cancel a surgery of a patient having a tumor removed from his kidney just 14 days before surgery?!?  Well, it's rude!  And insensitive!  And it makes me very angry especially when that patient is my dad!  I don't know what "came up" but it best be very important because you just cancelled a surgery that my family (especially my father) has been anticipating for 4+ months now.  We want an end to my dad's cancer and you just moved the finish line back!  This is a person's life you are messing with! 

One very disappointed daughter!

*** Just had to get that off my chest.  In case you don't understand or haven't followed my blog in awhile...  My dad has kidney cancer and was scheduled for surgery on July 11.  Today his surgeon called and said he couldnt make the surgery anymore and would need to move it back.  Seriously?  Who does that 14 days before surgery?!?!  Frustrating!  Needless to say, my dad is very frustrated and is getting a new surgeon... one who does not bail on his patients.  My dad was diagnosed with lymphoma last summer.  He was in remission in January and diagnosed with kidney cancer that same month.  We've been waiting on surgery ever since.... hence my frustration!  Please pray that my dad finds a new surgeon and can have his surgery very soon!!!



1 comment:

  1. Praying for you all! Hope he finds a more considerate doctor!

    ReplyDelete