Thursday, June 21, 2012

Splish Splash

Landon had his best bud, Hudson, over to play yesterday.  Hudson is my friend Tara's son.  Tara and I have been best friends since college and her little guy Hudson is just 4 weeks older than Landon.  I love that they will grow up together and be good friends.  Landon loves being outside, but with this excessive heat we've been having we have to find a way to stay cool.  So the boys took it to the splash pad.  Tara happens to be a wonderful photographer and took some cute pictures of the boys.  They crack me up together.  Here are some pictures from our fun day.  Thanks for playing Hudson!  Come back over soon!

Hudson: "Landon you squeeze it and water comes out."
Landon: "Oh, now I got it!"

Who knows what they were talking about!!!

Hudson all smiles and Landon making his crazy face.

My little love bug!

Hudson:  "This tastes good!"
Landon: "Yeah it does!"

Sweet Hudson!  Such a cutie!


Just love these boys!!!



3 comments:

  1. How cute are they! Love the pictures! Looks like a fun day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness theses are sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Could they be any cuter??? Enjoy it now! Next summer you guys will be struggling to keep up with them. (Trust me!!!)

    ReplyDelete