Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Getting Close

Just a few more days of being a mommy to 2!  Soon I'll be a mommy of 3 (2 here on earth and 1 in heaven)!  It boggles my mind!  This pregnancy has flown by... probably because I found out I was pregnant in the beginning of the school year and now school is almost out and my baby is coming!  Time flies when you're having fun and with Landon around we're always having fun in this household.  Landon is now 17 months.  Yes, we will be those people with two kids just 17 months apart.  We may look like crazy people at times, but hey a little crazy never hurt anyone.  :) 

We talk about Mya coming and we've tried to prepare little man for this big change, but I know he has no idea that a baby is coming to our house to stay... forever.  He points to the swing and the crib and her room and says, "baby".  Yes, he knows these things are for a baby... just not a baby that will consume our household in a few days.  :)  I'm excited for this next chapter of our lives and I can't wait for Landon to meet his little sister.  I feel like he was robbed of his big sister and I know he will make an amazing big brother.  Mya is one lucky little girl. 

I'm off this last week before her arrival (doctor's orders) but Landon and I are making the most of it... we try to get out a little each day... it may be awhile before we get out again with little miss in tow...

Here are a few pictures of our fun week...  I just love my sweet boy!









 
 

1 comment:

  1. We miss him here! Good luck and can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete