Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Meet Mya

Mya Paige Steinhoff is here!  Praise Jesus!  She is a healthy baby girl and our whole family couldn't be more in love!   Sorry it took so long to write this post, but after the C-section I've been quite tired and well busy staring at my beautiful daughter.  We get to go home tomorrow and then my whole family will be under one roof... can not wait! 

Here's the details...

Mya was born Saturday, May 18th at 8:30 am on the dot.  She weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounces and was 21 inches long.  She has quite a bit of dark hair and has the chubbiest cheeks you will ever see.  Perfect for mommy's kisses!  The surgery went very smooth and my recovery has been fairly easy.  Mya is adjusting well to life outside the womb and is just as sweet as sweet can be.  Her big brother, Landon, is quite infatuated with her.  He calls her "my baby".  He is very protective over her and loves to hold her...  he sorta has a death grip on her when he does get to hold her.  It's quite difficult to pull her away from him.  I know he loves her so much and will make a wonderful big brother.

Here's a few pictures from Mya's first few days.  Once we are adjusted at home I will try to get back to posting more regularly.    Introducing Mya Paige Steinhoff!








 


4 comments:

  1. Oh Congratulations!! She is so beautiful and I love her name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mya is just precious and we love her so much!! We are so happy for you, Pat, and Landon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so beautiful! I can only imagine how much Landon loves her! Congrats again and cannot wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete