Friday, May 17, 2013

Precious Mya

My Precious Mya,

I can hardly believe that tomorrow morning you will be in my arms.  It seems like just yesterday we found out about you.  I will never forget the day that we found out that you were a girl!  We were shocked... daddy was positive that you were a boy.  I was elated and have been anticipating your arrival since that very day.  Mya Paige, we love you more than life itself and we promise to be the best parents we can be.  Today, I can't begin to imagine our life with another sweet baby in it.... but I know that the minute I see you I won't be able to imagine my life without you. 

I'm most excited about you getting to meet your big brother.  He is the most happy, go lucky boy I know and he already loves you so much!  He refers to you as "baby".  :)  I know he will protect you and be one of your very best friends.  I'm sad that you will never meet your big sister, Paige, here on earth but I have a feeling you already know her.  Paige has been watching over you since the very beginning.  She loves you sweet girl.  You will always have an angel watching over you.

Tomorrow morning can't come soon enough...  I love you Mya Paige!

All My Love,
Mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment