Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms!  I sit and type this morning with a lump in my throat, a tear in my eye, and a piece missing from my heart.  Mother's Day will never be the same for me as it was as before my sweet Paige.  The moment Paige was brought into this world I knew the love that my mom had for me was far greater than I could ever imagine.  I know this because I felt that same love for my baby girl.  I lost faith in being a mother just days after Paige passed away.  I was only given 4 days to be a mom and then my baby was gone.  She went to Heaven.  By the grace of God, 11 months later my handsome little man came into this world and my faith was restored.  I was given a second chance to be a mommy and I have never taken that for granted.  Landon lights my world and is pure joy in my life.  He has repaired my heart and gives me reason to get up everyday.  This mother's day is even more surreal to me... in just 6 days Pat and I will welcome our 3rd child into this world.  A baby girl... Mya Paige.  The emotions and feelings running through me right now our beyond extreme!  I'm praising God for this life inside me and yet I'm down on my knees begging Him to bring her to us healthy and safe.   I have so much to be thankful for this Mother's Day but these 3 miracles are on the top of my list!

Paige
 
 Landon
 

Mya
 
 
I cannot forget my own mother today.  She is the reason I am the mother I am today.  I learned from the best!  Thank you mom for everything!  You have taught more about life and being a mother and for that I am forever grateful!  Thank you for everything you do for our family and for the love you show us everyday!  You're amazing!
 
 
Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mother in law.  Thank you for raising Pat to be such an amazing man.  His love for his children and myself is a true testimate to you.  We appreciate everything you do for us and Landon! 
 
 
Finally, Happy Mother's Day to our Grandmothers, sisters, sister-in-laws, and friends.  Enjoy your day!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment