Friday, September 9, 2011

26 Weeks

Another week down!  I am now 26 weeks with our sweet baby boy!  I can't believe that in 13 weeks Landon will be here!  (I will have a c-section at 39 weeks... don't worry I didn't forget how to count).  I can tell the third trimester is right around the corner because the days of feeling oh-so-good are behind me.  I feel like such a complainer but boy do my feet and back ache!  You all know that I gladly accept these pains and I'm not trying to be a whiner... I'm just simply stating the facts.  :)  There are some definite challenges that come along with pregnancy... all of which are TOTALLY worth it!  The nursery is coming along quite well, in fact tonight Pat put a second coat of blue paint on the walls and I painted the baseboards.  I hope to have the room all put back together and mostly decorated in a week or two (this may be wishful thinking because college football has started and my husband is a bit glued to the tv, but we'll see!) 


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 26 weeks
Size of baby: 14.2 inches and just about 2 pounds this week!
Gender: A BOY!!! Landon Jordan Steinhoff
Maternity Clothes: Just about everything I wear now is maternity.
Movement: I feel my sweet boy everyday.  Actually, he's kicking me as I type right now!  Feeling him move never gets old! Pat gets to feel him move quite a bit as well!
Sleep: As long as I have my pillows in the right spot, I am sleeping pretty well.
Symptoms: Feet and back pains.  Bending over is becoming an issue:)
Cravings: Nothing specific.  I'm kind of on a fruit smoothie kick. 
Best moment this week: Seeing the nursery coming together.... I just can't wait for it to be all finished!
26 Weeks!
...being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Philippians 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment