Saturday, September 17, 2011

27 Weeks

Hello third trimester!!!!!!!!!   Two down, one to go!  Woo hoo!  Getting closer to my little handsome guys  debut!  Can. Not. Wait.  I seriously can't wait until that little man is in my arms, well, I can wait and I will because he still has some growing to do!  I went to the doctor this week, I am now going every two weeks, and Landon's heartbeat was good and strong.  Yay!  I also had my glucose test... yuck!  Hopefully, the results will be good and I won't have gestational diabetes.  I did not have it with Paige so I'm hoping just a year later I'm still in the clear.  I do like that I get to go to the doctor every two weeks now... a month between visits was just too long and I need more reassurance than that.  My doc probably thinks I'm a bit nuts, but he is wonderful and completely patient with my craziness.  Another week down.. what a blessing.. only 12 weeks to go! 


Pregnancy Highlights:



How Far Along: 27 weeks--- Entering the 3rd trimester this week! :)
Size of baby: 14.4 inches and 2.3 pounds
Gender: A BOY!!! Landon Jordan Steinhoff
Maternity Clothes: Yes for all bottoms and still wearing a few non-maternity shirts if they are long enough!
Movement: His movements have been so much stronger and more frequent! I feel him moving positions all the time. Pat has felt him a lot lately as well.  It's getting to the point now where you can see my stomach move when he kicks real hard! 
 Love it!
Symptoms: It's getting hard to bend over and get up off the floor (I only have to sit on the floor at school during carpet time)  :)
Cravings: Just eating a lot of everything!
Best moment this week: Making it to the 3rd trimester! I hope it goes by real fast!


27 Weeks!
Please excuse the angle... my 7 year old niece took this picture :)

He will perfect that which concerns me.

Psalm 138:8

3 comments:

  1. you are beautiful
    HUGS
    Marcia A

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad that little guy is doing good! i'd love together again with you and katie before he makes his arrival! but don't get me wrong, i'll want to get together after his arrival too. :) -mankus

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so flippin' cute.
    Love ya
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete