Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy 8 Months Paige

Today would be my baby girl's 8 month birthday.  How is that possible?  How has 8 months passed by?  It's so hard to imagine what our life would be like with our precious baby... and that breaks my heart.  We look back at the past eight months and we are in awe of everything that has happened.  We've had highs and we've had lows, we've had days that I didn't think I would get through, we've had days of pure bliss (the day we found out we were expecting Paige's little brother), and we've had days that I just sit and think about my little girl.  It's become natural to talk about her and it just brightens my day when others bring her up.  Yes, I still have my moments when I just crawl into bed and weep and ache for my sweet Paige.  I don't think those moments will ever go away even after Landon is here.  Paige will always be our first child, our first love, and she has taken a large part of our hearts to heaven with her.  We will always long to have her here with us.  Today, on her eight month birthday we will remember our little girl and all the happiness she has brought to our lives! 

Sweet Paige, we love you with all our hearts!  You have brought so much love and joy to our lives.  We miss you so much and would do anything to have you here with us even if only for a day.  We haven't quite figured out how life has continued without you, but we know that you have helped us so much!  Jesus is awfully lucky to have you in heaven with him.  We are so proud of you and we are so thankful that we have you watching over our family.  We hope you have a wonderful eight month birthday in heaven... be sure to share the cake and ice cream with your friends. 

Love you sweet girl,
Mommy & Daddy




No comments:

Post a Comment