Thursday, February 24, 2011

What a blessing!

Yesterday we received the professional pictures of Paige taken the last few hours of her life.  What a blessing!  This photographer was absolutely amazing and so sensitive to our situation.  When going through a nightmare like the loss of a baby the last thing on my mind was getting pictures taken.  Thank goodness for Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep.  This is an organization of professional photographers who offer their services free of charge to families who have or are going to lose an infant.  I am so thankful that the nurses at Childrens offered this to us. When I saw these gorgeous photos yesterday I was overehelmed with emotions.  I am so thankful for this beautiful remembrance of my sweet baby girl.  These photos will be something that Pat and I cherish forever.  Below are a few of my favorites....  don't worry, I'll share more in the coming weeks.



What we would give to kiss our sweet Paige one more time! 


4 comments:

  1. The photos are beautiful. Our precious angel is the most beautiful. Now I'm crying! More later.
    Love Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! What a wonderful gift from Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. Can't wait to see more and print a few to put on display next to her cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a sweet, beautiful little face Paige has. They captured some perfect moments with the three of you!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little angel. I told my sister about the pictures the day they were taken and she made a donation to the organization in Paige's name. I can't wait to see more!

    Much Love Jenni

    ReplyDelete