Sunday, May 1, 2011

Angel of Hope

Today is our sweet baby girls 4 month birthday!  Today we celebrated our angel in heaven!  It was an extra special day because Paige had two bricks dedicated at the Angel of Hope.  The Angel of Hope is a statue that stands in Blanchette Park in St. Charles.  I believe that there are 110 statues in the country.  The statue represents hope for families who have lost children.  The ceremony was beautiful and the rain held off.  It was a wonderful day of celebrating our precious Paige.  Here is a look at her two bricks...


It's so hard for me to believe that 4 months have passed since our angel changed our lives.  I wonder how I did it... how did I make it 4 months without my baby?  We definitely owe our strength to our family, friends and our faith.  Without these three Pat and  I would not have made it through the past four months.  We continue to push forward and pray that God guides us and blesses us along the way.

Both of our families were able to come out to celebrate at the Angel of Hope with us.  We decided to have a balloon release for Paige's 4 month birthday.  So today we sent our precious Paige and all of her angel friends some balloons to play with.  Paige's cousins were happy to do this.  Here's the whole bunch getting ready to send balloons to their cousin...

Getting ready!
On their way to heaven!

We love you Paige!
Happy 4 Month Birthday!



1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful way to celebrate Paige! I love the gardens around the statue, it is such a beautiful place. I'm sure she enjoyed the balloons.
    Rachel Finklang

    ReplyDelete