Sunday, May 1, 2011

Paige's Posse

Yesterday a small group of friends and I walked in the March of Dimes "March for Babies".  What a wonderful experience!  First, I was overwhelmed by the amount of people who showed up to support this cause and even more overwhelmed by the outpour of love you could feel coming from the crowd.  This was a last minute decision to walk in this eevnt and I am so happy that we did.  We raised some money, my friends made t-shirts and we headed dow n to Forest Park... we were Paige's Posse. 

I heard some words for the very first time that made my heart dance with joy. "Are you Paige's mommy?" Chidlren's Hospital NICU had a team walking and several of the nurses were there.  Many of them know Paige's name and story through Paige's Pretties.  I was asked several times if I was Paige's mom and I couldn't of been more proud to say "YES!".  I love that I am Paige's mommy.  Me.  I get to be Paige's mommy.  What a wonderful feeling.  My sweet girl continues to leave her mark and I couldn't be more proud.

Next year, the March for Babies better watch out... Paige's Posse will be back and BIGGER than ever!  :) 

Here are a few more pictures from the wonderful event!!





Happy 4 month birthday Paige Jordan!  Mommy and Daddy love you with all our hearts!

A WHOLE bunch more on that... a little later!



2 comments:

  1. I would love to join Paige's Posse next year! Not only should you be proud to be Paige's mom, but Paige is so lucky to be your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a NICU nurse in the spring garden, and would have loved to see you there! I cant wait to see all paiges team next year!

    ReplyDelete