Monday, May 9, 2011

Thank You

I just wanted to send one big THANK YOU for all the well wishes I received yesterday.  I can't even tell you the amount of e-mails, text messages, phone calls, cards, gifts, etc... I received.  I was so touched by the outpour of love.  I am sorry I was unable to respond to any of them... it was just a very difficult day.  After a sob fest at church I decided to just spend the day with Pat and try to forget what day it was.  Please know that your sweet messages meant the world to me and truly helped to ease my pain on such a hard day.  I am so blessed to have you all in my life.

Lots of love,

2 comments:

  1. We all just wanted to know that we love you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweet Marissa,

    I have been thinking about you and wondering how you are doing. I saw this youtube video today and thought of you and how God is carrying you even though this is a most difficult time: http://youtu.be/koutUz0Im48

    Love, Kim Davis

    ReplyDelete