Saturday, May 28, 2011

Paige's Pretties Trivia Night


Amazing!  It's as simple as that.  From the ladies that organized the event, to the people who came out in support, to the money raised for Paige's Pretties... all I can say is AMAZING!  Last night's Trivia Night was a huge success.  The evening was so much fun and ran so smoothly.  It was so nice to be surrounded by family, friends and even some people we didn't know to support Paige's Pretties and the NICU.  Last night my amazing friends raised over $5,000 for Paige's Pretties.  Pat and I have big dreams and we hope to do a lot in memory of our sweet Paige. The bow making will continue and I have big hopes for much much more!  Thank you to everyone for their support, generosity and love!  We are overwhelmed by it all and continue to be humbled by the pure thoughtfulness of others. 


The ladies who did it all!
Back Row: Angela, Julie, Me, Jenni, Rachel, Lou Ann
Front Row: Kristy, Stacey, Nicole
Emily & Sheila left before this picture :(

These are the t-shirts the workers and my family wore for Trivia Night.
The girls had pink shirts and the boys had black.
Just love them!

My mom, Marcia, Maria, Marla (my 3 sisters) and Me

My friend Tara and I
The whole night was a blast and I can't wait to share everything we will do with the money raised!  Of course, the bow making will begin very soon!  I know the NICU is in need of some pronto!

This was all for you my sweet girl.  We will never forget you!  Love you so much! 


For great is His love toward us,
   and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever.

Psalm 117:2

5 comments:

  1. So sorry I missed it! My team backed out and I wasn't feeling good! But I am so glad you had fun and raised so much money! I will NOT miss it next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a wonderful experience and I feel so lucky to have been a part of it. I'll make you some copies of the pictures I took. Can you make me some copies of the pictures your friends and family took for the scrapbook? The ones on this blog would be great, as well. Love ya!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am honored to have been a part of Paige's Pretties Trivia Night!! I had a blast and am so excited to see where Paige's Pretties will go next! I already have some new idesa for next year! ;) I know sweet Paige is smiling over her mommy and daddy for the legacy you are leaving in her name :)
    Love you!!!!
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so great to meet you last week! You are even more beautiful in person and what you have done with Paige's Pretties is amazing! It was a great time, for sure :)

    Viktoriya Gossage

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great event in honor of paige! The NICU babies look wonderful in paige's pretties

    ReplyDelete