Tuesday, January 10, 2012

1 Month

Yesterday, Landon was 1 month old!  Oh my goodness, where did that month go?  I guess with Christmas, New Year's, Paige's birthday and angelversary and the craziness of life the past month flew by.  I just absolutely love being a mommy and I am head over heels for my little boy.  It has been so much fun watching him grow a bit, become more alert and having a ton of parties in the wee hours of the morning.  ;)  Gotta love those middle of the night feedings... it's actually one of the sweetest parts of the day.  Tomorrow we will have his 1 month check up at the pediatricians office, so I will update stats then.  Can't wait to hear how much our little man weighs!  At this point Landon loves his swing!  He sleeps in it, plays in it and is one happy baby when he is swinging away.  Landon also loves to cuddle and snuggle with mom and dad.  He is pretty content when he is hanging on the couch with dad!  Too precious for words!  Right now, Landon is eating every 2 - 2 1/2 hours during the day and about every 3 hours at night.  This makes for a pretty busy day for mommy.  It becomes a game of how much can I get accomplished between feedings, diaper changes and snuggle time.  Landon is doing great at tummy time.   He is just starting to like it.  A week ago I would of told you that he screamed through the whole thing... this has changed as of recently.  He is doing a great job holding his head up and moving it side to side.  Other than that Landon's day is spent sleeping and growing.  Oh, the life of a newborn!  Here are a few pictures of my attempt to get a one month pic....

Oh no!  Mom has the camera out again!


Maybe if I don't look at her she'll leave me alone!


She's seriously not going to leave me alone!


Fine I'll look at you, but I'm not going to smile.



We'll try again next month! 



6 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's already been a month!!! Knowing our babies would be 6 weeks apart, it never sounded like that much. But - I am STILL pregnant and you have a 1 month old!! What the heck!?!? :)

    He's adorable and I can't wait for the stats! I just hope the twins don't end up bigger at birth than he is at 1 month! ;)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are hilarious!! He is so stinkin cute. I love those skinny legs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT A CUTIE!!! I does go so fast! I feel like mine was just that size. Enjoy every second of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just want to kiss those little cheeks! LOVE HIM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is adorable! Thanks for sharing. What a great way to let everyone see and hear about your beautiful boy. I look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. everyone of those pictures is a stich. he is one lucky little boy
    HUGS
    Marcia A

    ReplyDelete