Sunday, January 1, 2012

In 2011 I learned...

...you don't have to be president of the united states to change lives.

...you don't have to be a preacher to tell people about Jesus.

...you don't have to be here long to teach people about love, faith and joy.

...and you don't ever know what tomorrow will bring so thank god for your day. everyday.

...you can never say i love you too much

...I've learned that friends are my fuel. friends are my life lines. They bring me so much joy.



...i've learned family is everything. everything.


...I've learned that how children view their faith is magical. They believe in the place called heaven.

 
Thank you for the gifts this year. They came wrapped in joy, trust, comfort, strength, hope, faith and love.



4 comments:

  1. Such amazing life lessons that we've all learned through such a tiny little girl! Happy birthday sweet Paige!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I have learned these things from this beautiful little girl. Happy Birthday Sweet Paige. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige definitely taught me to be truly thankful for every second I have with my kids, even when it's at 2:00 in the morning and I'm exhausted. I now think of it as special alone time I have with each of them. She's taught me to love stronger than ever before and you have taught me a lot about faith. Thanks to both of you for changing people's lives and reminding us to live life to the fullest and cherish every second. - Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are more amazing with each post. I never cease to be astounded by your words and pure love. The world would be a much better place if each of us had just a "little" you in us!
    HUGS
    Marcia A

    ReplyDelete