Monday, January 2, 2012

Paige-a-Palooza 2012

Yesterday, on Paige's 1st Birthday Pat and I hosted the1st Annual Paige-a-Palooza in celebration of the amazing life of our sweet baby girl.  We want Paige's birthday each year to be a celebration of life, a remembrance of how she changed each of us and a time for us to come together with family and friends.  Yesterday's Paige-a-Palooza was just that!  I have so much to say about my baby girl, but right now I am not able to compile all my thoughts.  I have so many things swimming around in my head and I need some time to let it all sink in.  This week's posts will all be dedicated to Paige.  This week will be a difficult one.  Yesterday was Paige's first birthday, however Wednesday will be Paige's 1st Angelversary, the day she went to be with Jesus.  More on that to come.... 

Here are some pics from yesterday's Paige-a-Palooza!

Landon's party shirt

It wouldn't be a party without a few decorations!

Getting ready to send Paige her birthday balloons!


Our family of four

1 comment:

  1. Praying and thinking of you all this week! Love the Paige-a-Palooza and Landon's sweet shirt! -Mankus

    ReplyDelete