Friday, January 6, 2012

Dad 3, Cancer 0

Dad beat prostate cancer!  Dad beat melanoma!  And now... DAD BEAT LYMPHOMA!  I am so happy and feel so blessed to announce that my dad is in REMISSION!  Praise Jesus!  I also must thank my sweet precious girl, Paige.  There is not a doubt in my mind that my sweet angel has been fighting right along side her grandpa this entire time.  I know she worked her "angel magic" to make sure her grandpa got well.  My family is overjoyed by this news and we can't thank you enough for all of your prayers over the past 5 months.  We appreciate every single one and we know God heard and answered each and every one.  There is still a spot on one of dad;s kidneys.  He will see a urologist to take care of that.  As of now we do not know if it is cancerous or not.  Dad will have surgery on his arm this Tuesday, January 10th.  I can't tell you how proud I am of my dad.  He fought hard, he didn't give up and he conquered!  Today is a GREAT day!  Please continue prayers for a great surgery on Tuesday and then for a quick resolution to the spot on his kidney.

Commit everything you do to the LORD. Trust Him, and He will help you.
Psalm 37:5

3 comments:

  1. Hallelujah! That is amazing news! I am so glad that 2012 has started off so well for your family! I know that your Dad has received many prayers from many people, and it has definitely paid off! Your family has super strength!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great to hear! What a fighter! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news Marissa! I am so happy for your family.

    ReplyDelete