Friday, January 20, 2012

Twin Cousins

Early this morning my brother, Bill, and sister-in-law, Michelle, welcomed two beautiful baby boys into this world.  Gabriel and Nicholas were born at 9:38 and 9:39 am this morning.  We couldn't be more happy for them.  Landon is excited to have two boy cousins just his age (and one more on the way). 
Introducing Nick and Gabe Godefroid...

Nick was 6 pounds, 13 ounces and Gabe was 7 pounds, 1 ounce.  Just love them!


I know this is blurry, but you can kind of see it!
Nick and Gabe, Aunt Marissa loves you both!
 
Congrats to Bill and Michelle on two precious little boys!  And a big congratulations to the big brothers and sisters... Emily, Christopher, Anthony and Isabel. 
 
That's right... 6 kids!!!  I guess my big brother is following in my parents foot steps!  : )


1 comment:

  1. WOW Michelle what a woman!! God Bless 'em ALL
    HUGS
    Marcia A

    ReplyDelete