Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"The Club"

Pat and I belong to a very exclusive club.  A club of wonderful people who are the most loving, caring and supportive people I have ever met.  You have to be very special to belong to our club, however, each of us wishes we weren't a part of it.  Only if you are in the club do you truly understand the feelings of the other members.  Unfortunately, to be in our club you have to have an angel baby.  Last night Pat and I went to our support group.  Such amazing people!  I'm not sure where we would be in our grieving process without this group.  We just feel so 'normal' there.  It's a place where we can talk about our Paige and the love for her and know that every person in that room fully understands.  They know where we are coming from.  They know the pain in our heart.  They know the struggles we face everyday.  They just get it.  I hate that there are other parents who know our pain, but I am so thankful that I can walk this road with them. 


Our sweet angel!
Paige,
We love you so much and miss you more and
more everyday!  We are so thankful for everything
you have taught us.  You will never know how many lives
you have touched.  We long for the day that we can
hold you in our arms again!

All our love,
Mommy & Daddy
But as for me, GOD's presence is my good.

Psalm 73:28






1 comment:

  1. Marissa,

    I am so glad that you and Pat have these other parents in your support group to talk to. You know that we all love you and are here for you, but no one knows exactly what you are going through like they do! However, we are all always here for you too!

    ReplyDelete