Friday, April 1, 2011

3 Months

Today my heart has officialy been broken for 3 months.  Time sure does fly (even when you're NOT having fun)!  As I think back over the past three months there are so many thoughts that run through my head.  I first think about everything I've missed out on not having Paige here.  How many kisses did I not get to give her?  How many poopy diapers did I not get to change?  How many sweet outfits did I not get to put her in?  How many nights did I not get to rock her to sleep?  I try not to think this way, but I do.  I want to do mommy things.  I want to hold my sweet baby.  I want to love on her and protect her and care for her.  After I have my little pity party for myslef, I start to think about all the wonderful things I got to experience because of Paige.  I got to carry her for 9 wonderful months.  I got to hold her in my arms.  I got to kiss her.  I got to tell her how much I loved her.  And then I got to tell her it was ok to go and be with Jesus.  I was holding my baby girl when her soul left this earth.  That's not something that every mommy gets to do.  I gave my baby to Jesus three months ago and I know she is healthy and happy in Heaven.  I miss her like crazy and can't wait for the day that I get to hold her in my arms again. 


Paige just moments before she went to be with Jesus in Heaven


Faith is to believe what we do not see;
the reward of this faith is to see what we believe.
-Saint Augustine

3 comments:

  1. Happy 3 mths. Paige! We all love you and miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cole and Kate went to Paige's garden to say Happy Birthday to their sweet cousin today. Cole said, "What do you think they have to eat at birthday parties in Heaven...chicken? No, I think pizza!" :) We love and miss you so much Paige!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again my tears flow and my heart aches for you and Pat, however you sound so much better!
    Happy Birthday to your Sweet Angel.
    HUGS, XXXXXX
    Marcia A

    ReplyDelete