Sunday, April 10, 2011

Faith

Faith is to believe what we do not see;
the reward of this faith is to see what we believe.
-Saint Augustine

These few words have impacted my life so much in the past few months.  I try to live by these words.  I have so much faith!  I have faith that my sweet Paige is in Heaven.  I have faith that she is healthy and cancer free.  I have faith that she watches over Pat and I each and everyday.  I have faith that one day we will see Paige again, we will hold her and kiss her for an eternity.  I have faith that God has a plan for Pat and I.  I have faith that one day there will be a cure for horrible illnesses like leukimia.  I have faith.  Without faith I have nothing.  With faith I am able to put one foot in front of the other and walk this broken path.  With faith I am able to get out of bed every morning and be thankful for the life I have.  Faith is a beautiful thing!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment