Sunday, April 17, 2011

Extravagant Love

Extravagant Love!  This was the message we heard today in Church, how extravagant God's love is for us.  It really made me think a lot about the past four months.  If someone would of told me on January 4th that God's love was extravagant I probably would of blown them off.  I realize how harsh that sounds, but having to give up your three day old baby is extremely difficult.  I wasn't feeling much love from Him that day.  I was feeling pain, hurt and left wondering why.  Luckily, I have come a long way in four months.  I realize now that because of God's extravagant love I was able to meet my sweet baby girl.  My God allowed me to carry her for nine months, give birth to her and love her for three glorious days.  God's love carried me through that horrible nightmare and has stood by me this entire journey.  That's love, extravagant love! 
Happy Sunday!

 
Love...always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
1 Corinthians 13:4, 7


No comments:

Post a Comment