Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Phone Call to Heaven

I often think about how awesome it would be if I could make a phone call to Heaven.  :)  Do you think there is a phone up there?  I know Paige feels our love and she can hear me when I talk to her.  A phone isn't really necessary for those things.  My baby girl can feel the love we send to her, I just know it.  I want a phone call to Heaven because it breaks my heart to know that I will not hear my baby's first words.  I don't even know what her voice sounds like!  I do believe that Paige can speak in Heaven even though she is less than four months old.  I believe that she is much wiser than you and me.  Jesus wanted her in Heaven, so I'm guessing she's doing pretty incredible things for the other angels.  You have no idea what I would do for just one phone call to hear that sweet voice!  I'd do anything!  If anyone comes across the phone number for Heaven in the yellow pages, please send it my way! :) 


Mommy misses you sweet girl!
Every time I think of you,
I give thanks to my GOD.
I hold you in my heart...

Philippians 1:3, 7

2 comments:

  1. Marissa- You are so inspiring and have such an amazing way of writing your journey with Paige. I love you and Pray for You and Pat EVERY single night! I can't go to bed without reminding him to give you strength each day. I love you with all my heart and am so lucky to have met you. You are a beautiful person inside and out.
    Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure the number is:
    772-637-2636
    PRA-YER-AMEN

    HUGS
    Marcia A

    ReplyDelete