Friday, April 22, 2011

First Holiday

My Sweet Paige,

We are gearing up for the first of many holidays without you.  I can't help but imagine how cute you would look in a beautiful Easter dress.  It probably would of been my first chance to get you all dressed up.  As I have walked through the mall the last few weeks I have seen long lines waiting to see the Easter bunny and all of your cousins got to go to an Easter egg hunt.  How I wish I was putting you on that rabbit's lap and filling a basket of plastic eggs for you!  I sure hope the Easter bunny doesn't forget to visit Heaven.  I bet you're Easter will be beautiful because you'll be spending it with Jesus.  I know it's selfish, but mommy wishes you were spending it with me and daddy.  I know church on Sunday is going to be almost impossible to bare but I know you'll be there with me getting me through.  You always let me know when you're present and it's just when I need you most.  You're such a blessing sweetheart and I love you more than I ever thought possible.  Have a wonderful Easter baby girl!  We love you and miss you so much!

All My Love, Kisses & Hugs,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. We will definitely all be missing sweet Paige tomorrow...there will forever be an absence without her here on earth, but we will have her in our hearts always. I know that each Holiday is going to be so very hard, but I know that Jesus and your baby girl will get you through it. We are here for you always! Love you so much and I'll see you guys tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete